Traditional Guest House
Cafe Bistro ENTERNE operates in a building that houses since 1898 the main cafe of the village called NEVESKA. This building became the property of the OIKONOMOU family in 1987 and was rebuilt in 1990.
The stone-built “ENTERNE” is located in the center of the beautiful Nymphaeum and has 7 rooms (double – quadruple) that combine traditional and modern elements. Perfectly harmonized with the natural environment, the Guesthouse offers ideal moments of calm and relaxation all year round.